At Professional Hearing Services, we know how important your hearing is to your life and your relationships.
That’s why Dr. O’Connor and Dr. Rosinko are much more than an expert on the latest hearing technology. Unlike other hearing aid retailers and big-box outlets, we provide an alternative to cookie-cutter medical care.
Why Our Practice Is Different:
- We’re local. We were established right here on North Meridian Street in 1983. Dr. O’Connor purchased the practice in 2004, and it continues to grow along with the Indianapolis community.
- We are focused on you. We take the time to understand the way you live, your personal hearing or tinnitus needs, and your treatment goals.
- We’re experienced. With nearly 35 years of audiology experience, our doctors have helped thousands of people achieve their better-hearing goals.
- We’re humbled to have been recognized by our patients (earning coveted Angie’s List Super Service awards through positive reviews) and by our peers (earning Outstanding Practice, Provider of Distinction and First Impression awards from Audigy, LLC).
- A Doctor of Audiology is essential to your success, in part due to the eight years of higher education required to earn the degree. Alone your hearing aids are just hearing aids, but fit by professionals like Dr. Rosinko and Dr. O’Connor as part of a comprehensive treatment plan, your hearing aids can actually improve your quality of life.
- You will always be fit with state-of-the-art technology. We work with the world’s top-tier hearing aid manufacturers and offer a complete lineup of the most technologically advanced hearing systems available.
- We work to ensure you’re hearing your best. In a small private practice like Professional Hearing Services, your success is our success. Our top priority is your satisfaction and your hearing health. When you’re happy, we’re happy.
- We are committed to professional education and development. Both Dr. O’Connor and Dr. Rosinko, as well as Adrianne in our front office, attend training conferences throughout the year so we can ensure we are giving you the highest level of care.
- We believe patient education is essential. We provide educational materials designed by our doctors and the nation’s top providers to give you, your companions, and your physicians all the answers you need to make informed choices about your hearing care.
We are an AudigyCertified™ practice, which means we have been chosen as an elite private hearing care practice in North America by Audigy, LLC. The only AudigyCertified practice in the area, we have been recognized for our commitment to the highest standards of patient care. We work with respected colleagues across the country, and we are proud to collaborate with some of the top audiologists in the nation. This prestigious certification also means that we are able to bring you the exclusive AGX® Hearing brand — a brand backed by a combination of state-of-the-art hearing care and the most effective, up-to-date technology available.
Did you know that there are over 1,200 different types of hearing technologies available today? Have you ever felt like hearing aid advertising is deceptive, misleading, or too muddled to allow you and your loved ones to make informed decisions about your own health?
Professionals at AudigyCertified practices research all of the available hearing devices and bring together only the most patient-friendly, advanced technologies under the AGX name. You can find details on all of our AGX Hearing products at AGXhearing.com, as well as the latest edition of the independently produced Consumer’s Guide to Hearing Aids.
Additionally, with our AGXchange program, you get the same great hearing care while traveling that you’d expect from us — usually at no extra cost. Let us know where you’re headed, and we can help find a practice to help you just in case you need audiology care while you’re away.