Our expert staff at Professional Hearing Services provides hearing care services that are designed at every step of the way to improve your quality of life.
Whether you are having trouble communicating because of a hearing loss, struggling with the constant burden of ringing in your ears, or seeking dependable, expert advice about today’s best hearing aids, we offer a level of experience and quality care that you won’t find anywhere else.
We provide services for patients of all ages — from young adults to patients over 100 years old. Our Audiologists work closely with all of their patients to understand their individual objectives in seeking care, and when appropriate, employs the latest digital hearing instruments to compensate for hearing impairment. For individuals who work in high noise areas, [practice-name] administers Hearing Conservation Programs in accordance with OSHA guidelines.
- Diagnostic hearing evaluations and consultations
- Middle ear evaluations
- Tinnitus (ringing ears) consultation
- Hearing device fittings and demonstrations
- Hearing device adjustments
- Hearing device repairs
- Real ear measurements
- Cerumen (earwax) management and removal
- Aural rehabilitation
- Custom earmolds
- Hearing education, counseling, and custom and OTC hearing protection
- Custom ear impressions for musicians’ in-ear monitors
- Assistive hearing technology
- consultations and services
- Hearing loop consultations