It’s our job, passion, and commitment to you to help you hear your best, allowing you to reconnect and enjoy what matters most. When we talk about you being your best, it’s essential that we make sure we’re doing ours. So what does the best in hearing care mean to us and, in turn, to you?
We love the Pemco Insurance slogan, “We’re a lot like you. A little different.” Here are the top ways we feel we are, well, a little different from the other hearing care providers out there. This difference is key to helping you hear your best now and in the years to come.
- We’re local. We were established right here on North Meridian St. in 1983. Dr. O’Connor purchased the practice in 2004, and our practice continues to grow as part of the Indianapolis community.
- We are focused on you. We take the time to understand the way you live, your personal hearing needs, and your better-hearing goals.
- We’re experienced. With nearly 35 years of Audiology experience, our doctors have helped thousands of people achieve their better hearing goals.
- A Doctor of Audiology expert is essential for your success. Alone your hearing aids are just hearing aids, but in the hands of a professional like Dr. Rosinko or Dr. O’Connor, they are the key to a better way of life.
- We work with respected partners across the country. With AGXchange, you get the same great hearing care while traveling that you’d expect from us — at no extra cost. Let us know where you’re headed, and we can help find a practice to help you just in case you need Audiology care while you’re away.
- We are committed to professional education and development. Both Dr. O’Connor and Dr. Rosinko, and Adrianne in our front office, attend trainings throughout the year, so we can ensure we are giving you the highest level of care.
- You will always be fit with state-of-the-art technology. We work with the world’s best manufacturers to offer a complete lineup of the most technologically advanced hearing systems available.
- We believe patient education is essential. We provide educational materials designed by our doctors and the nation’s top providers to give you and your companions all the answers you need to make informed choices about your hearing care.
- You can count on accurate diagnostic testing. Our advanced diagnostic examinations are thorough and accurate, providing the most comprehensive picture available of which sounds and listening environments are particularly challenging for you in your desired lifestyle.
- We work to ensure you’re happy. In a small private practice like Professional Hearing Services, your success is our success. We devote the time you ensure your satisfaction. It’s all we do.
- We use the most advanced fitting and verification methods available to ensure that your devices provide you with maximum clarity, that they are comfortable and that you understand how to use and care for them. We even ask that your companions and family members attend your appointments, to help them understand your communication needs.
Well, that’s enough about us for now — let’s get back to you. Contact us today to take action on your better-hearing goals!